SOS Booster® :
SOS Boosters make up Ceteor's historic range. They are specifically designed for intensive professional use, in all circumstances. The full range consists of 6 V, 12 V, 24 V and 28 V models to start vehicles up to 1500 HP.
PROPULSTATION® is a revolutionary concept which solves booster storage and charging problems. It is designed for all professional users looking for a long service life and performance in their boosters and offers the following advantages for greater convenience of use.
|1. A booster that’s always in its place
2. A booster that’s always 100% charged and ready to use
3. 100% starting success rate throughout the day
4. A 3 x longer booster service life
5. An absolute pleasure of use
The PROPULSTATION® consists of two parts: on the one hand, a powerful starting booster, on the other hand, a storage station serving as a fixed support, on which the booster charges.
The charging station has several fixing points for securing in different positions and is available in two versions:
- Vehicle version: the station connects to the vehicle's battery and has a one-way diode. It is essential for breakdown and assistance services and any professional wishing to charge their booster in the vehicle.
- Workshop version: the AC/DC-230V/12V station is supplied with an automatic charger to be connected to the mains.
Battery charger and maintainer
The most easy to use in the world !
Accu-Smart® from Ceteor is a full range of electronic smart battery chargers pallowing the recharge of all types of 12V and 24V lead-acid batteries. Totally automatic, they considerably make the users' life easier and ensure a perfectly safe recharge. Moreover the supply mode allows to leave the booster connected to the battery during longer times.
Accu-Smart® is the essential tool for private users and professionals who have
vehicles at a standstill, such as: vintage carsand motorbikes , seasonal vehicles, leisure vehicles, showroom vehicles on stock or on parkplaces, rental or mountain equipment...
- Ensures and increases the lifetime of batteries
- Keeps the batteries at their top capacities
- Ensures a perfectly safe recharge
For the first time we will be exhibiting at the show Helitech in London. This will be the opportunity to present our full range of auxiliary ground units for helicopters and planes.